- The N2PH Residency Program launched its first cohort in September 2021, which had 24 public health professionals from Wisconsin and Virginia.
- The N2PH Residency Program partnered with the Alaska Health and Social Services Division of Public Health and launched its third cohort to offer co-facilitated model to public health nurses in Alaska.
- External Partners conducted stakeholder interviews to establish a fee structure for the program, which was implemented in summer 2022.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Population Health Institute was contracted to evaluate assessment data and conduct focus groups for the first four cohorts of the program.
- 86% of residents in cohort 1 and 2 reported they would recommend N2PH.
Read the N2PH Annual Report 2022