Ready to Apply?
Applications for the November 2022 cohort have been accepted.
Future cohorts are expected for February, May, August, and November 2023.
The cost is $1,000 per resident accepted to the program. The cost includes:
- 12 program sessions, including orientation
- Approximately 120 hours of professional development activities
- 77 eligible continuing education contact hours (ANCC, CHES/MCHES, or a general healthcare credit)
- Individually matching residents with a mentor group based on resident-specific interests and experiences
Scholarships may be available pending grant funding. Applicants will be notified of potential scholarships upon acceptance to the program. Please contact program facilitators with additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Apply?
The N2PH Residency Program is designed for public health professionals within their first year of practice at a governmental (local, tribal, state, or federal) public health organization.
Early-career public health professionals working in a public health organization may apply.
Applications for the next cohort of the New to Public Health (N2PH ) Residency Program are open. Upon completion of the application, participants will receive confirmation of their submission. If you have any questions related to the application or application process, please do not hesitate to Contact Us. Our team looks forward to reviewing your application!
How to Apply
Apply for our next cohort here. As part of the application process, please submit a personal statement and current resume.
The Personal Statement should include the following components:
- What led you to a career in public health?
- What do you hope to gain from the New to Public Health Residency Program?
- What are your short- and long- term goals in public health?
Please note, the personal statement should be 250 words minimum and no more than 750 words. Please notify program facilitators if you wish to submit a video statement in leu of a written personal statement.