Ready to Apply?
Applications for the New to Public Health (N2PH ) Residency Program are received and reviewed on a rolling basis. Upon completion of the application, participants will receive confirmation of their submission. If you have any questions related to the application or application process, please do not hesitate to Contact Us. Our team looks forward to reviewing your application!
- Employed at a local, tribal, regional, or state public health agency
- Less than 12 months experience in public health
Applications for Cohort 1 & 2 have been accepted.
Currently accepting applications through December 2021 for Cohort 3 beginning in spring 2022.
How to Apply
Please submit the following:
- Personal Statement (750 word max)
- Current Resume/CV
The Personal Statement should include the following components:
- What led you to a career in public health?
- What do you hope to gain from the New to Public Health Residency Program?
- What are your short- and long- term goals in public health?
Anticipated Start Dates:
Cohort 3: 2022
Join us for an informational webinar to learn more about the New to Public Health Residency Program, ask questions, and get to know program facilitators.
- Wednesday, February 2, 2022, at 11AM PT/ 1PM CT/ 2 PM ET
- Monday, March 7, 2022, at 8AM PT/ 10AM CT/ 11AM ET
- Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 10AM PT/ 2PM CT/ 3PM ET
- Monday, May 30, 2022 at 8AM PT/ 10AM CT/ 11AM ET